Monday, May 18, 2015

5/18/15 A LOT TO LEARN

Sawubona!
Drumroll please. . . . . . So after 5 days of wondering who I would be training I found out on Tuesday. I will be with Elder Sibanda from the great land of Zimbabwe! I can't say enough about this elder, although we have only been together for less than a week, I can say that there is not a more Christ like person on the earth.
As I have gotten to know him a little bit more he has an amazing story to tell. He and his family were all baptized together in Zimbabwe  around 2007. A couple years later, some tough times hit and he and his 4 brothers and sisters didn't not have enough money to complete elementary and high school. This is also when he and his family stopped coming to church, but an amazing thing happened. He started to teach himself and begin coming back to church. Things fell in place and he graduated school and got a job and supported his entire family. The tough decision for him was to serve a mission. To leave the job that supported his family and wholeheartedly serve the Lord. Needless to say he is here and I can say I haven't had a better example than this Elder. I may be training but I can see I have a lot to learn from him. There are great things happening in Rabie Ridge and June will be a big month for us. I so excited for what the next month will be bring for me and Elder Sibanda. So many miracle and blessings. Sorry my email is so short, I've been helping Elder Sibanda with some things and it's taken a little more of my time.
I gotta hurry and take off but hope we all can be a little more like Elder Sibanda this week!
 
Love,
elder bhead

1 comment: