Monday, July 27, 2015

7/27/15 Kelsee's getting Married!!

Hi Fam, 
I still can't believe that kelsee is getting married, after years of searching and unsuccessful tries on Ldssingles.com it looks like she has found the one! And I am grateful that the family will add on another brother. (looks like family bball will just get better).
 It has been an amazing week here in Rabie Ridge and it goes straight in line with what is going on back home. How important familes are in the Plan of Salvation. As we were teaching a part-member family about it, I was overcome with love and joy for my family. I couldn't be more grateful and express more thanks to my Heavenly Father for the family that I have been blessed with. From Grandparents to nieces, I am absolutely spoiled with how blessed I am to have you all. 
As we were teaching, I bore simple testimony about how important they are and felt prompted to give them a picture of the temple. She took the picture looked at it, then looked at her new born baby and said, I think it is about time. Wow, what an amazing experience especially with the wedding tornado going on back home. Needless to say, I am so thankful for my family. Even though Dub and I acted like Laman and Lemuel :) 
Love Elder Broadhead

No comments:

Post a Comment