Monday, August 3, 2015

8/3/15 So Long Rabie Ridge!



 August 3, 2015





Ola, Ola Fam. I'd officially like to extend a "Welkom" to our newest family member. Welcome Steve, I've always wanted another brother! Amidst the craziness of a wedding and proselyting, I got a call from President on Friday and I'll be leaving this land of Rabie Ridge. It was expected, because I've been here for a while, but it is still tough to say goodbye to everyone. I've grown so close to the people here and bearing my testimony yesterday was pretty tough. But, goodbyes are part of His plan. I'll share a sweet experience and a funny one from this week.



 Last Monday, we watched the Restoration Movie with our Recent Converts, Sam and his mother Joyce. When we arrived her sister was just about to leave so we invited them to stay. Needless to say we watched the DVD and here heart was touched. After we watched it, we had a mini-testimony meeting on "Why do we believe". These are people that are converted to the gospel! There is nothing greater than seeing someone become truly converted and obedient. 


on the flip side. We saw one of our less-active guys right after his soccer team won in penalty kicks. Needless, to say he had a little too much to drink and started blowing his vuvuzela while we were about to sit down and teach his kids. 

Vuvuzela 1  Word of Wisdom 0

Anyways I hope all is well at home and you are braving the warm weather. I love you all
Elder Broadhead







No comments:

Post a Comment