Monday, November 23, 2015

11/23/15 SAJM SUMMIT

Good Morning Fam, 


Another week has passed here in Jozi and I am grateful to email you all this week. I think it would be a fitting topic to email about with Thanksgiving coming up, but I had an awesome experience this week!

So after the "SAJM SUMMIT" President Dunn challenged us all to try and set some goals and find out what we can do to reach our own personal summits. So I was just pondering this past week about what I can do to become a better person and it was interesting because as I was praying in the morning a thought came to my mind, "Say thanks". So that has been my goal this past week (and hopefully forever) to always have an attitude of gratitude. 
Even better on Friday, the topic for discussion was being grateful. 
So I wanted to make my Top five list of things I am grateful for!
#1 The Gospel
#2 My family..........shout out to dub :)
#3 My friends
#4 President and Sister Dunn for constant guidance
#5 Opportunity to serve a mission and the people of South Africa.

Love you all. Have a GREAT week
elder bhead

No comments:

Post a Comment