Thursday, December 10, 2015

12/7/15 I'll go where you want me to go. . . . .


Hi Fam            Dec 7, 2015
I know I promised a longer email this week  but the big surprise for the week is. . . . . . . .after a short stay in Vereeniging I will be leaving ;( Pretty quick 6 weeks in this area, but the Lord has need of me in another place. So I will be leaving tomorrow which means there is a lot to do today. I got a call from President on Friday and I'll find out exactly where I will be going on Tuesday. But, amidst the turbulence of that call we were able to be instructed from President Hamilton of the Seventy. He mentioned some pretty poignant ideas that I wrote down and wish I had time to share. I also wish he could stay and  just teach us for a week and I feel like it would help me out as well as all of our missionaries. He spoke plainly of the doctrine of the temple and eternal companions and it just made me think how important it is to bring families into the gospel. That is one of the best things about missionary work! I’m so sorry for another short email. My time is completely up. I promise to do my best next week for a fully detailed email!
Love you all,
elder bhead






No comments:

Post a Comment