Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Arrival 9/2/14



Landen's Email :
Hey guys, I'll shoot you all a quick email. . . but I'm alive!! I'll email you more next  Monday of everything that has gone on but I'm safe and sound with the AP's. I have all my bags so that's a blessing as well. Thank you all for your thoughts and scriptures. I love you all and take care!!
PS. its so crazy here!!!
Love, Landen





Dear Brother and Sister Broadhead:
Just wanted you to know that your great son has now completed his transition from the South Africa MTC and is now safely in here in our mission. He seems very happy. We are so excited to have him here. He has been assigned a great trainer and wonderful area. Details on his assignment will be mailed to you shortly. In the meantime, please enjoy the attached photos of him as he officially begins his full-time missionary service here in Johannesburg.

All the best,
President Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment